Total hits

About

Saturday 18 August 2012

D.I.Y # 3 decorate your stationary desk


Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog!

I’m thinking about some interesting and inspiring D.I.Y project today and I found website about home decorates and it was very interesting.

This D.I.Y was done for propose to save a space around your stationary table and to make your wall look amazing.
First, let’s look at the table.
You can use any table you like or maybe you can transform your old dressing table to this awesome table. In the picture the legs of table were cut out to have only a tidy console. If you prefer a console, make sure that the technician or the carpenter makes it strong. The technique is using the L-shaped brackets to secure the desk to the wall. 


On the desk, you can see the D.I.Y. pencils boxes. I think it’s very cool by using an old stuff and I don’t know what was it, but it looks amazing together. To do these pencils boxes you have to find something hard and strong to be a center of the 4 pencils boxes. I suggest you to use a wooden block. You can paint your wooden as you like or keep it as original—I think this is sound so vintage. You can use a can to make your pencils boxes or use the old colander to make it look similar as in the picture.

Second, the memo on the wall, I like this the most. It’s very clever to make the memo board from the stuff you might think it’s useless.  If you have the net you don’t use anymore, make it worth. You can make the frame from your old mosquito wire screen or wood from your bloom. Now, cling it together to make a frame with nails. Then cling the net to the frame, you can cling it together by nail the nails at every corner of your frame and tied the net to the nails. Finish!

I think this is easy to do or in another way, you may find the easier way than mine to do it. XD
At the memo frame, you can hang you photos, notes, calendar, keys, letters and others. For all the girls, I believe that you must have many of accessories such as earrings and necklaces. This frame is very useful to hang your earrings and necklaces to prevent them to become messy.

In my opinion, I like this decoration desk it looks old and vintage, but I think the frame at some point it doesn’t fit the room. I think if it’s neater it’ll look more beautiful than before. What do you think?
I also think that the memo frame is very helpful to a person who has a short memory—like me. Just put your notes their before the exam week, every time that you look up you will see it. And I will do this memo frame soon in the nearly future. Hope you like it XOXO




4 comments:

  1. Aww,,,im thinking about changing some parts of my bedroom =] I want to have a reading corner. Today i just study in my bed, and it's not comfortable. This is a good idea ! i wish i could have it ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all in my home ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love to do D.I.Y things. Frankly, it's hard for me to do hahaha. The curtain that hang near window is very pretty. Someday I'll try to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This idea is really cool. Its look vintage and tidy in the same time. I have to try it in my room. ^^

    ReplyDelete