Total hits

About

Tuesday 28 August 2012

food corner#4 dorm cooking

Mama Chicken Green Curry flavor noodles

Hello everyone. Welcome again to food corner.
This time I am proudly to present my easy cooking in the concept “Dorm Cooking” This weekend I didn’t go back to my grandma’s home, so I thought I should find easy cooking recipes that appropriate to my dorm space to do. I looked around my room and I found that there were 2 packs of instant noodle left, so this brought the idea to do Mama Chicken Green Curry for the blog.

I went to nearby supermarket to buy ingredients with 100 bahts of budget.

Let’s see what I got.

Coconut palm tip 18 bahts
Chicken tenderloin 32.50
Mixed fresh vegetables 20
Roi Thai green curry soup 27
Total 97.50 bahts


We already have ingredients and electric pot so let’s cook!


Preparations

1. Bring the coconut milk to the boil until some oil has surfaced.

2.Pour mama’s seasoning into the pot to make it spicier.

3.Add Chicken tenderloin into the pot.
4.Then add coconut palm tip into the pot.

5.Add sliced long green bean, chili, and sweet basil into the pot.

6.Add instant noodle into the pot.

Now it’s ready to serve.


I used to cook mama chicken green curry once before this and the taste came out so salty.
I did mistake because bought an infamous green curry paste which is cheaper than Roi Thai one.
I am satisfy with the taste so much. I should give this credit to Roi Thai and
next time I will buy others taste for sure. I like this style of cooking.
It’seasy and quick because I don’t have to slice or chop things.
All of ingredients are ready to cook. You can prepare your meal like me as you prefer.
Just go picking ingredients at the convenient store near your location and adapt it
with your instant noodle, I guarantee you will find the taste that you liked.
Thank you so much for following.
See you next time. BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks good! I am not good at cooking but i think i would like to do this recipe. Thank!

    ReplyDelete