Total hits

About

Monday 16 July 2012

D.I.Y # 2 Your own picture frame



Hello everyone!


Welcome to my D.I.Y. blog.

This is my D.I.Y.'s second episode, and I would like to present you all a D.I.Y.'s special gift for every occasion. <3



This gift, I will show you how to do, is easy to make; and it can be used as a present for any occasion. For example, a birthday gift, a graduation day gift, and Valentine’s Day gift.


********************************



1.     picture frame (any color as you please)
2.     color paper or wrapping paper
3.     Sticker (alphabet, heart, flower, etc. )
4.     Ready-made paper (available at any stationary store, various theme!)
5.     card
6.     glue, scissors, color pen
7.     Everything you would like to have in the frame; such as, photos, movies ticket (this is very sweet), clock, and etc. (Anything would be better)




>>> First step is - - - design your frame, put some sticker and photos to get the whole picture

>>> Second step is - - - paste color paper and wrapping paper as the background of the frame.

>>> Third step is - - - desire where you would like to put photos, card, or clock.

>>> Then - - - stick everything by glue.

>>> Finally - - - decorate your frame as you wish with any accessory like stickers, ready-made paper.

>>> Then, you D.I.Y. picture frame is done! Next step is giving it to your special person on special occasion.



*** Don't forget to write a card ***



 This photo is some example that may provide you some idea. 

I like this D.I.Y. picture frame; I did one and gave it to the senior last year.

My senior brother and I and my D.I.Y. gift  I gave him.
The reason I choose to do D.I.Y picture frame because I would like to put photos, card, and so on. If I just give only card or flower, it’s too simple for me and flower will not last long :( and card may goes somewhere else such as in portfolio.  

Except the picture frame! It must be on the wall or the desk. So, the receiver can see it every time; and I’m sure that they will love it, absolutely!!





Chonticha344 


4 comments:

  1. Woww! You make it so easy to do again...
    I love this blog and i think this idea is great.
    I am sure that the reciever will be really happy because of the limited gift. Thank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your D.I.Y things are very cute and easy to do again. It makes me has an idea to do this and give it to my friend's birthday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a creative and beautiful handmade.
    it's valuable for receiver. nice idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. your gift card inspired me. now I know what am I going to do for my BF before he leave to France. thanks Chon:D

    ReplyDelete