Total hits

About

Tuesday 17 July 2012

It's Summer..It's Your Beach Time




Welcome back to my blog channel Today, I am going to show you something about SUMMER. As you know, summer is the best seasons which people around the world are waiting for but Thai people! Forget it.. Now we are going to prepare ourselves to get ready for summer. 


I RECOMMENDED "BRONZE YOUR SKIN"


I know you must think "Why do we need to bronze our naturally honey skin?" 
For Asian skin, It might be unnecessary to prepare by using tanning products or soaking in the sun because Asian skin usually looks darker but it very necessary for western people because Their skin are very light and pale, so they want to have darker skin all year round as much as possible.


SWIMWEARS If you wear a perfect swimwear which suits you, you will look much more better because swimwears is not used only for swimming but also use for wearing and walking along the beach. So you have to be confident at your body and what are you wearing.

Here are some tips for you to choose and adapt them with your style and favorite swimsuits


Your Favorite Jeans You take some jeans shirts in your wardrobe out and wear them cover up your swimsuit. It would look more cool if you wear pale jeans shirt and walk along the beach with your friends. Don't forget to take your photos with blue sky, sea and white sand.

Resort Look Blue, white and red are outstanding who express this look! Imagine you are wearing this look and walk to the cruise. How Chic!

Living Angle You know, angles wear only white dress. Why don't you try wear white lace dress with your favorite bikini. It is very perfect for beach time. You can wear this dress and walking on the beach plus wearing it to your under the moonlight dinner with your special guy. White could make you look clean and elegant. Decorate your hair wit some nice flowers.

Cover Up You try to find a chic see-through shirt and wear it cover up your pretty bikini if you do not want to look too sexy when you are wearing just a little bikini and walking on the beach. It would help you feel more comfortable and feel better to spend more time with your special one on the beach. Enjoy your time in the SUN!

Flowers and Flowers Do you like flowers? YES..You can put them on your favorite swimwear. Go to market and buy some artificial flowers, or real flowers if you like, then match them on to your swimsuit. Stay pretty!









Do not forget to let me know if you like my tips.. Xoxo





3 comments:

  1. Bronze skin is always got me!
    I'll try that one day when my body is fit much! Hehehe, thanks for the style suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't get it when Thai people go to the beach and try to avoid the sun. Why do you here if you don't want to feel the sunshine. I just..don't get it..

    However, your blog is very useful. I'll try some of your suggestions next time when I go to the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I get tan again, will it fit my uniform?
    Because i really like having a nice tan, but with University uniform, I'm not quite sure.
    Great review though. ;)

    ReplyDelete