Total hits

About

Sunday 8 July 2012

GRADUATION DAY



It's becoming the time of graduation day. I am quite a bit sure that you are invited but you have no idea how to dress on that day. Now I would like to show you some ideas for dressing to your friends' graduation days.

Hope you guys like it and get some ideas from this post! Xxx 





If you like to wear hat, try to match it with a simply T-shirt, trousers and chic heels. I bet it would made you look cooler than you wear only simply clothes.




NEON PINK? Are you interested in neon-color clothes? I know many women like colorful clothes with neon colors, don't forget to pick up a neon shirt from your wardrobe and wear it with other light pieces. MAKE YOURSELF COOL!





Classy Chic brings you to be older but don't worried about it. You just match lady clothes with girl accessories. let's take a look at this outfit. You will see her wearing classy outfit with Wayfarer shades and carrying a small bag. She looks totally classy but not older at all. 




I called it "Girly Mini Skirt"
Why I called it like that? I don't know, I just feel you would look more girly when you wear it. You match a Girly Mini Skirt with a shirt or a blouse or anything you like. It is very easy to wear it with anything. 




DRESS DRESS! If you like to wear dress anywhere you go, go ahead to wear it. For me, I think the person who wears dress always look good and clean if that person knows how to wear it and fix to herself. Hairstyle is also important 






7 comments:

  1. Classy chic is extremely awesome.. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I do like the classy chic one as well :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your good ideas!!
    Now, I get an idea of the dresses that I would like to wear on my sister's graduation day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you will look fabulous with those ideas above.
      Don't forget to let me know the feedback! Xx

      Delete
  3. Love your review, every style are all cute. I think the classy one is the most beautiful and appropriate for Graduation day. Keep up with this, I really want to see more fashion posts from you. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your review is very interesting, feel like i'm reading a chic Magazine!!

    ReplyDelete