Total hits

About

Monday 9 July 2012

D.I.Y Flower Crown

Hi everybody, Today I would like to introduce you guy an accessory for women !!

And here it is..... A Flower Crown


This is lists of equipment for doing Flower Crown.

1. Flower (fresh or artificial)
2. thin florist wire 
3. ribbon or green florist tape 
4. scissors


Let's do it !!

1. measure the circumference of your head.

2. the length of  the florist wire should length twice round of your head.


3. Make the wire into a circle shape and keep it together with the florist tape.


4. Start twisting the flowers to the rope or the florist wire.



5. stick it with the florist wire.



6. keep doing till the flowers cover all of the wire.



7. Cover the wire with the florist tape to make it look neat and so it won't hurt you when wearing.


Enjoy ,, :)

Also, if you want a flower crown with fresh flower, I suggest you to use a rope instead of florist wire.
Ps. all of the photos are from the internet, non was photography by me :) 

Chonticha 344






10 comments:

  1. You didn't photograph any of them but have you tried making any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww! that's nice. You make it look so easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet look! I'll try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's very beautiful.
    I want to try it one, but I'm quit sure it's not suit me. haha = ="

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY CUTE!!! I'm gonna try this flower crown asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I feel your post is very very sweet one!
    It's soooo cute and useful for girls who like DIY.

    I am not DIY person but I like flowers. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll do this for my friend in her graduation day.

    ReplyDelete